By determining the level of communication between employees and departments in the Company we are able to:
IQ determines the overall level of communication in the Company and therefore the efficiency of the entire organisation
IQ allocates inflammatory factors, so called "bottlenecks" and finds directions for repair as well as improving the accessibility to areas that inhibit the Company's development.
IQ identifies the Best People in the organisation with whom further development is a profitable investment
IQ identifies under-performing staff with the view to train improvement in human resources using more advanced communication methods
The methodology of the 1 Question Test
At the same time, if there are problems within the above-mentioned processes, then communication is also disturbed. We can conclude that Communication and related processes are strongly connected. If one does not work, then the other will struggle as well.More information
... but the collected data usually does not directly indicate what the problem is, where, who or which department generates problems (risks)...
Usually, HR departments have many extensive tests that examine communication processes that collect a huge amount and variety of data...
... There are a lot of meetings and debates and often there is no corrective action for many months.
Where did the idea for 1 Question Test come from?
Under the leadership of PhD Dariusz Tarczyński from the Institute of Non-Invasive Personality Analysis, we have developed a program in which, with a single question/answer setup, we obtain complete information about any disruptions in communication among groups of people, departments and employees. At the same time, we’re able to capture information about the quality and efficiency of organizational processes in the company.
Experience will show how difficult it is for HR departments to gain an understanding of the tensions between employees or even departments and to home-in to the area that generates organizational problems within the company. Especially if the company has 200+ employees.
What should you pay attention to?
- Have figures on the number of employees who took part in the survey
- Analysis of the number of questionnaires conducted
- List employees who have been indicated as not cooperating with other people, although it is clear from the organizational structure that they should cooperate with each other
- Generate an assessment of the average level of communication within the company as a whole
- Information on communication ‘bottlenecks’
- Data on positive interactions between departments and individual employees
- Data on individual tensions between employees
- Strong identification of ‘natural’ and ‘informal’ leaders
- Indications of the employees who may generate communicational problems
- Identification of non-assertive workers
- General information on the assessment of individual departments
The One-Question Test provided surprisingly accurate information about the team and the role of its members and, read along with descriptions of individual items in the report, gave the Board answers to many questions about relationships within the team. One question, dozens of answers.